My Autumn Home Decor 2018


Hey guys! I'm so happy to be able to share this blog post with you today, as it's finally time to show you how I have decorated my house for autumn. You probably already know this about me - but if you don't - autumn is my favourite time of the year. I love how the weather starts to change, I love the colours, I love the food and drink, such as homemade soups, pumpkin pie, seasonal coffees... The list goes on!

I always decorate my home at this time of year, making it feel cosy. I have these decorations up from the very beginning of October (although I did start putting some stuff out in September this year!) and they stay up until the end of November, after thanksgiving.

So, let me show you what I have in my home this season...


First of all, here is a panoramic shot of my lounge and dining area. This room always feels cosy at this time of year, but these decorations really add to it.


I'll show you some photos of how I have some parts of my house decorated and then at the end I will give you a close up on each item and let you know where it's from.
















Those were just a few shots of various areas in my home, including the dining table, our bedroom and bathroom, my kitchen windowsill and spaces around my living room.

Now, I'll break down some these items for you so you can see where I picked them up. Unfortunately, some of these were purchased last year (or even the year before) and some are DIY projects, but I'll let you know as I go through.

Copper Moscow Mule Mug (Home Bargains, but similar ones are available at The Range and HomeSense), Autumn Leaves & Acrorns Mug (The Range, purchased two years ago)

Pumpkin Serving Dish (HomeSense)

DW Home 'Caramel Pumpkin' Candle, Makers of Wax Goods 'Cozy Cabin' Candle, Woodwick 'Bakery Cupcake' Candle, Makers of Wax Goods 'Pumpkin Chestnut' Candle, Everyday Luxe 'Farmers Market' Candle, DW Home 'Frosted Leaves' Candle, DW Home 'Pumpkin Pie & Vanilla' Candle (All candles purchased from HomeSense and TK Maxx)

Corn on the Cob plates (HomeSense, purchased last year)

Autumn Wreath (HomeSense last year, but they have similar ones available this year, as do TK Maxx, or you can make a DIY wreath like the one hanging on my living room door here)

Set of 4 Small Square Pumpkin Bowls (HomeSense, last year)

Pumpkin Soup Bowl with Lid (Laura Ashley, purchased last year but still available this year on their website and in selected stores)

LED Light Up Pumpkin (HomeSense, last year)

DW Home 'Pumpkin Donut' Candle (HomeSense)

Large Square Pumpkin Cushion (HomeSense, last year)

Large Bronze Glass Pumpkin (HomeSense, last year)

Pumpkin 'Home' Cushion (TK Maxx, last year)

Glitter Leaves and Glitter Acorns (both from a local garden centre, last year), Copper Apple Candle (Primark, last year), Mouse Tealight Holder (The Range, last year)

Glass Drinking Jars with Lid and Straw (Poundland, last year)

Orange Glass Pumpkin Plate (HomeSense, also available in black)

Set of 2 Halloween Cupcake Tea Towels, Set of 2 Pumpkin Tea Towels  (HomeSense, note that these tea towels are from two different sets, they did not come together, therefore I have two of each design)

Pumpkin 'Blessed' Thanksgiving Mug (HomeSense)

Ghost To-Boo List Pad with Pen (HomeSense, last year)

'Trick or Treat' Halloween Jar (HomeSense)

'You've Been Poisoned' Witch Mug, 'Trick or Treat' Haunted House Mug (HomeSense, last year, see the two photos below for the outside design)



Rae Dunn 'Boo' Mug (TK Maxx)

Autumn Duvet Set (Asda, available in various sizes)

Autumn Duvet Set (Matalan, last year)

- - - - - - - - - - -

I hope you have enjoyed seeing my autumn home decor for 2018. I've built up a really great selection of items that I can use again and again every year, with room to add a few small touches in the future, such as new candles. 

I have also used real pumpkins amongst my decorations again this year, including a whole bowl of them on my dining table. This display also includes amazing creepy corn. I got all of these pumpkins and the corn from a local pumpkin patch, Foxes Farm Produce. There will be a blog post coming soon featuring the pumpkin patch so look out for that if you're interested in seeing what the pumpkin patch is like, or check out their website.

2 comments

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete