Visiting the Pumpkin Patch | Foxes Farm Produce


It's that time of year again. I love going to a pumpkin patch every year. It's right at the top of my autumn bucket list, I simply have to go. I usually end up going more than once as well.

I want to share my favourite pumpkin patch with you: Foxes Farm Produce.


I have been going to this pumpkin patch for the past three years. My first visit was back in 2016, a month before my wedding. Our wedding had a Cinderella feel to it (think 2015 live-action Cinderella rather than the Disney animation), with the dusty blue colour and butterflies. I even wore glass slippers as my wedding shoes! Most importantly, we wanted pumpkins. So we headed to Foxes Farm Produce to pick some pumpkins.

There was a huge selection of pumpkins on offer, all of different shapes, colours and sizes, and we bought all of our wedding pumpkins ready for display.

Here is a selection of photos (below) featuring the pumpkins we used at our wedding. We painted some of them blue to tie in with other details and the white and grey ones just looked lovely. We clustered them with candles around our welcome sign at our reception venue (top left, bottom right) and had a few tiny pumpkins added onto our cookie bar (top right) and there's a little one right next to our sweet stand (bottom left):


Since then I have always come back to Foxes Farm Produce for my pumpkins in the autumn.

This year I went to the pumpkin patch on opening day. The weather was incredible for pumpkin picking, with the sun shining but a cool autumn breeze. I also have to say that - in my opinion - the pumpkin patch this year is the best it has ever been.


Obviously I had to take some photos on the hay with the pumpkins.




I love these hay bales too!


On a slightly related note, quite a few people have asked me about my makeup and outfit on this day so I thought I'd share it. My eyes were done using the Urban Decay Born to Run palette, which is my new favourite, and my liquid lipstick is from the NYX Lip Lingerie range in the shade 'Bedtime Flirt'. My hat is from River Island, my jumper is from Primark, my jeans are from Next and my boots are from New Look. Unfortunately, none of the clothing items I'm wearing are from this year so are unavaliable, but I have seen similar items this year. I know that Primark definitely do similar jumpers because I've bought a couple in different colours in the last few weeks.

Anyway, back to the pumpkin patch...


Foxes Farm Produce also sell this awesome creepy corn. You can't eat it but it looks incredible as part of a display. They are rock hard (which is part of the reason that you would not want to try and eat them) and come in some amazing colours. They come with the leaves wrapped around them ,just like the edible corn on the cob does, so I did a lucky dip and didn't see which colours I had until I got home. I opened them up and was excited to see two very different cobs of the spooky corn: one is a kind of metallic purple-black colour with a few lighter pieces throughout, where as the second one was a full mix of autumnal colours. I love them!


I picked up some amazing pumpkins again this year from Foxes Farm Produce which I have already used to decorate my home. You may have seen some of them in my Autumn Home Decor blog post.

Here are a few photos to show you how I have been displaying these pumpkins and this corn in my home:

I bought this beautiful big bowl from HomeSense at the end of August and I knew immediately that I wanted it to hold my pumpkin centrepiece on my dining table.


This is how my table is looking:


Adding a little pumpkin to this set-up really was the finish touch. I love how this little table looks now, with an autumn quote on my board, a couple of glittery acorns, a pumpkin pie candle and a pumpkin plate filled with pumpkin spice Lindt chocolates.


Originally, I had one of my Laura Ashley pumpkin soup bowls as part of this display, but that was just a space holder until I could pick up the perfect pumpkin. I love this little cluster of pumpkins and my mouse tea light holder. It makes me think of Cinderella.


I've already been using my pumpkin and corn display in other photos for blog posts and Instagram, including this one below for my review of Zoe Sugg's new book, Cordially Invited:


So, if you are in the area and want to visit a pumpkin patch this autumn then I highly recommend Foxes Farm Produce. It is a fantastic place, which also holds a corn maze, a mud run and even grow and sell Christmas trees from the end of November.

You can check out their website to see where they are located and everything they do here.


Thank you to Foxes Farm Produce for allowing me to tick off my favourite item on my autumn to-do list. You are amazing and I will be back soon to pick up a few more pumpkins to decorate for Halloween.

1 comment