Summer Reading Challenge: Week Two

It's week two of the Summer Reading Challenge!

The weather has been amazing here in the UK this past week, although it's been a little bit too hot for me! However, it was the perfect weather to enjoy a book, whether you were sat in the sunshine or in the shade.

We also had a great guest post from Amy at GoldenBooksGirl, who recommended a fantastic book for you to read this summer.

I'll be doing a wrap-up of all of the books I've reading during the Summer Reading Challenge - and during the 24 hour readathon - at the end of the six weeks, but my friends Emily and Kelly have done their week one wrap-ups:



But here is what I will be reading this week, plus another book that I would recommend to you this summer...
Alex & Eliza by Melissa de la Cruz
I have been wanting to read this book for so long but I just haven't had enough time. I got this out of the library months ago but I ended up taking it back (along with a few other books I'd taken out) because I just didn't have the time and it was daunting to just see it at the top of a pile I knew I was never going to be able to start. So I checked it out again earlier this month and this time I am definitely reading it.


Flawed by Cecelia Ahern
Cecelia Ahern is one of my favourite authors ever! I own all of her novels and as soon as I heard she was releasing a YA novel I was already in love with it. I think that you would enjoy Flawed if you like books such as Divergent and The Hunger Games. It has a similar feel but the storyline is so unique and so gripping. Once you have read this you also need to read the sequel, Perfect. It's a brilliant, exciting duology and I can't wait to see if Cecelia writes any more YA in the future.

What book are you reading this week?

Do you have any good recommendations?

No comments