'Tis The Season: My Top Five Christmas Films


Watching Christmas films is one of my favourite things about the holiday season. Well, that and still being a big kid with a chocolate advent calendar to open each morning.

There are so many brilliant Christmas movies to watch and I always have trouble trying to find the time to watch them all, but I have a few absolute favourites that I have to watch every single year, without fail.

However, before I go through my top five Christmas films, I have a couple of questions to ask you all first because these are two highly debated questions both in our house and online:

1. Is Die Hard a Christmas movie?

2. Is The Nightmare Before Christmas a Christmas or Halloween movie?

Let me know your answers in the comments below!

Now, on to my five favourite films (in no particular order)...


How the Grinch Stole Christmas


Home Alone 2: Lost in New York


The Holiday


Elf


The Muppet Christmas Carol


So there you have it, my top five movies that I like to watch at Christmas.

Come and share your favourite Christmas films over on Twitter!

No comments