'Tis The Season: My Favourite Christmas Books


It's time for my second post for Blogmas and today I'm sharing some of my favourite Christmas books...

Christmas at Lilac Cottage by Holly Martin
A cute, romantic Christmas read that I will definitely try to read again this Christmastime.


Something from Tiffany's by Melissa Hill
A romance, which is set in New York City, with a twist. This book had me hooked right away.


Miracle on 5th Avenue by Sarah Morgan
Possibly my favourite Christmas book of all time. It is part of a series, with this being the third book, but you can still make sense of the story without the other two (although I recommend the whole series!)


Christmas Ever After by Sarah Morgan
Another book by Sarah Morgan, who writes a fantastic romance story, and this one is also a firm favourite.


The Twelve Days of Dash and Lily by Rachel Cohn and David Levithan
This book was featured in the last round of the WHSmith Zoella Book Club a couple of years ago and I loved it. It's also a very quick read.


Tanya's Christmas by Tanya Burr
I was lucky enough to get a signed copy of this book. It's filled with Tanya's childhood Christmas memories, fun crafts and great recipes.


New York Christmas
I love New York and after spending Christmas in the city in 2016 I want to relive it as much as possible. This is a perfect coffee table book for Christmastime.


----------

Those are just a few of my favourites and I have plenty more that I still need to read!

Let me know if you have any Christmas book recommendations, especially if it's a nice romantic story!

No comments