Summer Reading Challenge: Week Three

It's week three of the Summer Reading Challenge and here is what I'll be reading and recommending this week...

Image result for everless book
Everless by Sara Holland
Again, this is another book that I have been wanting to read for such a long time but I just haven't gotten around to picking it up. I've had this one from the library for quite some time now and it's due back next week, so this is the perfect reason to finally read it. I've heard so many good reviews about this book so I'm excited to see if I love it as much as everyone else does.

Image result for letters to the lost zoella
Letters to the Lost by Brigid Kemmerer
I read this book last summer when it was included in the WHSmith Zoella & Friends Book Club, which is why I have the special edition yellow cover instead of the original blue one. I adored this book and it was easily one of my top ten books that I read last year, and I read 150 books in 2017! It deals with so many different issues and emotions, the characters are brilliant and the writing is so immersive. I highly recommend it.


How is your Summer Reading Challenge going?

Can you recommend a summertime read?

No comments