Summer Reading Challenge: Week Six

I can't believe it's the sixth and final week of the Summer Reading Challenge!

Let's get straight into it so I can share with you the book I will be reading for the last week of the challenge and which book I want to recommend to you.


Theatrical by Maggie Harcourt
This is another book that I have been wanting to read since I first saw it announced. This sounds like my kind of book! I am especially excited for this because I read Maggie's book Unconventional last year and I absolutely loved it, so I have high hopes for this one. I feel like this is going to be a perfect, easy read for the final week of the challenge that I should really enjoy.

My Life Next Door by Huntley Fitzpatrick
My final recommendation for the Summer Reading Challenge is a book I read last year and absolutely loved. My Life Next Door is so much more than a contemporary YA romance. It is a love story, yes, but it also deals with family, money, politics, class and more. It's such a good, easy read and I honestly cannot recommend it enough.


What book are you reading for the last week of the Summer Reading Challenge?

Have you entered my giveaway over on Twitter?

No comments