Summer Reading Challenge: Week One


It's the first day of the Summer Reading Challenge today!

If you're not sure what the Summer Reading Challenge is then you can look at my previous blog post here.

At the start of each week during this challenge I will be sharing the library book that I have chosen to read, plus I'll be sharing one of my summertime recommendations.

So, here's what I'll be reading this week and what I'd like to recommend to you...



Girl Online on Tour by Zoe Sugg
I've chosen this book by Zoella as my first book for the Summer Reading Challenge because it's a nice, contemporary YA book to start with and I read Girl Online last year and I really want to continue with the series. I got this book from my local library and I'm really excited to finally get back into this storyline. I enjoyed the first book so I am expecting to like this one too. 


The Start of Me and You by Emery Lord
I read this book last summer as part of the WHSmith Zoella & Friends Book Club. I was lucky enough to be sent a box of all eight books from the the last round of the Zoella Book Club and this was my favourite book from the selection by far. It's just such a lovely story, I loved the romance and how the connections between the characters develop. It's now one of my all-time favourite books. You can see my unboxing here, read my review here and my Zoella Book Club tag video here.


What are you reading this week?

Can you recommend any other good books for the Summer Reading Challenge?

1 comment

  1. I'm currently reading a library book too- Access All Awkward by Beth Garrod. I'm really liking it so far. I enjoyed On Tour when I read it too 😊
    Amy x

    ReplyDelete