Panic At The Disco Book Tag


I have the most random taste in music. I don't have a particular favourite, it all depends on what I feel like listening to. If my music is put on shuffle you will most likely get a mix of Shawn Mendes, Andrea Bocelli, Carrie Underwood, Alfie Boe, Ariana Grande, Broadway/West End soundtracks, KYLE, 5 Seconds of Summer... The list goes on.

But one of my favourites is Panic! At The Disco, especially their Death Of A Bachelor album. So you can imagine how excited I was to be tagged in a P!ATD book tag by Jess.

Jess is an amazing book blogger and BookTuber. You can also follow her on Twitter. I've put Jess's video, July TBR: Panic At The Disco Book Tag, below:



Here are my answers to this Panic! At The Disco book tag, by Jess (Note: This is not a TBR post for me, even though Jess did her video as a July TBR. I'm doing this just as a book tag, so some of these are books I've read and that I think fit the captions for each song, others are ones I want to read but I will tell you about each one as I go through it list):

The Death of a Bachelor - A romance book
Billy & Me - Giovanna Fletcher



One of my favourite books of all time! I just adore it!
High Hopes - A book you’re really excited for
What If It's Us - Becky Albertalli and Adam Silvera

Image result for what if it's us becky albertalli

I am so excited for this book! Two incredible authors collaborating on something that I'm sure will be amazing.

Miss Jackson - A book with a betrayal
The Exact Opposite of Okay - Laura Stevens

Image result for the exact opposite of okay

The main character, Izzy, goes through a lot in this book, including betrayal, but I won't discuss it in detail because I don't want to spoil it for those of you who haven't read it.

Girls/Girls/Boys - A LGBTQ+ book If I Was Your Girl - Meredith Russo



I read this book as part of the Zoella Book Club and I absoloutely loved it. It's such a unique story and I'm so glad I read it. I've recommended it to so many people since then. I interviewed the author, Meredith Russo, here.

I Write Sins Not Tragedies - A book featuring a wedding
Once and for All - Sarah Dessen


Image result for once and for all sarah dessen

This book has weddings as a main focus and I loved it!

Don’t Threaten Me With A Good Time - A book featuring a partying protagonist or a party scene
A Bad Boy Stole My Bra - Lauren Price


Image result for a bad boy stole my bra

This book hasn't been released yet (it's out on 12th July) but this was such a fun read that featured party scenes.

Say Amen (Saturday Night) - A book with an unapologetic main character Throne of Glass - Sarah J Maas


Image result for throne of glass cover

I can't seem to do a book tag without including something by Sarah J Maas. Celaena Sardothien is a pretty unapologetic main character because she has a plan for revenge and sets about it without mercy.

This Is Gospel - A book from a trilogy To All The Boys I've Loved Before - Jenny Han


Image result for to all the boys i've loved before

I love this trilogy and I cannot wait to see what Netflix have done with it.

Emperor’s New Clothes - A hardback that looks beautiful naked
Caraval - Stephanie Garber
Image result for caraval

My copy of Caraval has a beautiful gold top hat underneath the pretty dust-cover.

Victorious - An empowering book
The Hate U Give - Angie Thomas


Image result for the hate u give

This was by far the most important, prominent and empowering book I read last year. It's devastating that this is a book that I feel is needed in today's society but it's one of the most impactful and raw reads I've ever come across. I cannot wait to see what they've done with the film because it can only add more power to the message and spread it further.

Impossible Year - A really sad book
All The Bright Places - Jennifer Niven


Image result for all the bright places

This is a book that really hit me hard and as sad as it was (and yes, it made me cry) I really want to reread it at some point.

King Of The Clouds - A prize winning book
After The Fire - Will Hill



This is the same answer as Jess, but it was the first book I thought of when I read the prompts (which I read before watching her video)

Hey Look Ma, I Made It - A debut author
Love, Hate & Other Filters - Samira Ahmed


Image result for love hate & other filters

I felt so lucky to be sent an advanced copy of this at the start of 2018. Samira's writing is so gripping and this story was so impactful. I can't wait to see what she releases next!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

If you're a fan of Panic! At The Disco, be sure to have a go at this book tag. Don't forget to tag Jess so she can see your answers to her book tag questions!

Also, what is your favourite P!ATD song?

Have you had their latest album on repeat, like me?

Let me know in the comments or come and chat to me on Twitter or Instagram.


1 comment

  1. I'm really excited to do this soon! My favourite Panic song is Don't Threaten me With a Good Time, though I really like pretty much everything I've heard bar a few (only became a fan a month or so ago 💜). I really liked TEOOO too, am also excited for What if It's Us and have a few of the others on my TBR

    Amy x

    ReplyDelete