My Massive Autumn Haul


Anyone who knows me will tell you that I love it when autumn comes around. I've always loved this time of year: the colours, the weather, the seasonal vegetables... But one thing I really love to do at this time of year is to decorate the house.

Most people will only decorate at Christmastime. Some people will change things around in the Spring too, maybe swap for pastel colours and Easter items, but I like to make my home feel cosy and ready for autumn from September through to the end of November.

This year I decided to buy some new items that will last for years. Things that I can pack away at the end of the season, put away in the loft and then get it all out again next year. So, here are some of the things that I've bought to make my home feel very autumnal...



If you like anything that I've shown in the video (or the picture above), I did leave links to any items that I could find, that you can still buy, in the description box.

I've picked up a couple more items since filming this video, but it's only an extra candle and this cute notepad (pictured below).


Have a very happy autumn!

No comments