Reorganising My Bookshelves


I've been so lucky recently to have been sent a lot of new books, from proof copies of upcoming releases to the WHSmith Zoella & Friends Book Club (see my unboxing here).

As I had so many new books I needed a serious reshuffle and tidy up of my bookcase. Also, Clay had just put up two floating shelves above my armchair (my reading chair) so I needed to choose some books to go on those as well.

See the video below:



Something I forgot to mention is that out of the 55 new books that I've got this year, 43 have either been sent to me to review or given as gifts. That's only physical books too, it doesn't include ebooks that I've been sent to review! That's insane!

Would you be interested in a complete bookcase tour?

Any other videos you'd like to see?

Let me know on Twitter or in the comments below.

No comments