WHSmith Zoella & Friends Book Club: Unboxing


Hi everyone!

Sorry I've been a bit absent from my blog recently - and my YouTube channel - but I've been so busy. For those of you who don't know, I work in a primary school and because of this June and July are always very hectic months for me. I throw myself into my work a lot more because it's coming up to the end of the school year and it's time to start prepping the children to move on to the next stage of their schooling, so I wanted that to have my complete attention.

But yesterday was the last day of school and we've now officially broken up for the summer holidays. That means six weeks of relaxing and doing some of the things I want to do, like seeing family and friends, reading a lot and taking time to add new content to my blog and YouTube channel. Exciting times!

So, today I thought I'd share with you my most recent YouTube video, which is my WHSmith Zoella & Friends Book Club unboxing. Thank you again to WHSmith for sending me this amazing package. I've already started reading these books and I'm loving it so far.

If you want to see what books are in the book club, along with the other goodies I received from WHSmith then click play on the video below...



Let me know if you're taking part in the WHSmith Zoella & Friends Book Club.

Which books do you like the sound of?

Have you read any of these already?

Find out more about the book club here and order your book bundle (with almost 50% off) here.

There will be a lot more content based around this book club over the next couple of months. Enjoy!

No comments