Spoiler-Free Book Review: And Then They Ran by Katy Cannon


A big thank you to Stripes Publishing (and a special mention to Beth who contacted me), an imprint at Little Tiger Press, for sending me an early uncorrected proof copy of And Then We Ran by Katy Cannon. You can view Katy's website here.

I was so excited to read this book. I knew as soon as I saw this book cover that I wanted to read it, so after reading the description I was completely sold.


After reading it I decided to do a short, spoiler-free review of it on my YouTube channel:


I'd just like to stress that although this book was sent to me, all of my opinions in this review are my own and these are my genuine thoughts on the book. I would never tell you that I liked a book that I didn't enjoy reading.

Does this sound like a book you'd like to read? You can buy it here.

If you've read it, what did you think of it?

No comments