Spoiler-Free Book Review: Hold Back The Stars by Katie Khan


For my latest YouTube video I did a spoiler-free review of Katie Khan's debut novel Hold Back The Stars, which you can watch below:



Buy it here: Hold Back The Stars by Katie Khan

In my video I give a brief summary of the book, talk about the characters and the plot and give my honest thoughts on the book as a whole.

My favourite part to film in my book review video was the section I'm calling "If it was made into a movie". I love films as well as reading books so I enjoy thinking about who I would cast as the main characters if it was ever made into a film.

Katie Kahn actually watched the video and sent me a lovely message through Twitter:




It was lovely to talk to Katie and to hear that she liked my video and my casting choices.

I also discussed the ending of the book (without spoilers) because I had read that some people weren't too keen on the ending, but I loved it. If you read it, you can make your own decision but you can also see why people have been talking about it.

I gave this book:




I think that was pretty obvious though if you knew how much I had been talking about it to people since I finished it. Three people I know have since been and bought the book.

I'd love to talk to you about the book if you've read it, especially about the ending and what you thought of it. Also, who would you cast as Carys and Max?

No comments