My Monthly Favourites: September 2016


Here are my monthly favourites for September...


I've had Revlon's HD lipstick in 'Rose' for ages but I've used it almost everyday in September. It's quite a neutral pink but it still gives your lips a bit of colour. I also love the feel of it and the subtle shine it gives. Buy it here.


This Kate Spade bag was an amazing gift from my Mum on the day of my hen party. She knows just how much I love Kate Spade and this bag was the perfect combination of my favourite designer and the topic of weddings. It reads 'vintage, new, borrowed, blue'. How much nicer does 'vintage' sound compared to saying 'old'. This bag is no longer available from Kate Spade online, but there is one of a similar style here.



Captain America: Civil War finally came out of Blu-Ray and DVD this month! I went out and bought it the day it was released and watched it as soon as we got home. It was available here with two different covers, either for Team Cap or Team Iron Man. I bought Team Cap. You can shop the film here and read my review here.


I have really, really enjoyed taking part in the WHSmith Zoella Book Club through this summer and early autumn. I'm so sad that it has now finished, with the final book club night taking part on 28 September. I loved all of the books and I really enjoyed the online book club nights via Twitter. You can read my original post here, my review of books 1-4 here and my final reviews of books 5-8 here. You can also still access the book club section on the WHSmith website here.


Always With Love by Giovanna Fletcher was by far my favourite book this month. This is the follow-up book to her amazing Billy & Me, which was part of the WHSmith Zoella book club and was my favourite of the whole book club. So as soon as I'd finished reading Billy & Me I went straight out and picked up Always With Love, which I loved just as much as the first book. I just love their story and how it portrays everything they go through, with Billy being a famous actor and Sophie working in a small cafe in a little village. It's a beautiful love story. You can buy it here, or - if you haven't read the first book yet - buy Billy & Me here.


Yankee Candles have released some autumnal candles for the season. Autumn Night is definitely my favourite. I always have a stash of Yankee wax tarts in a drawer to change it up during different seasons. You can shop the new autumn harvest time scents here. (PS: I didn't have one of my own to photograph, so this picture is from their website)


I loved the white Chi Chi dress that I wore for the hen do in London at the beginning of September. I felt amazing in it and I hope I get the chance to wear it again in the future. Buy it here.


Clay and I have been working our way through Once Upon A Time from the beginning. Clay had never seen any of OUAT before and I knew he'd love it, and I was right as he's now hooked. We've got to the halfway point in season 3 right now. I believe it's available on Netflix, but you can shop them here.


I've always loved Starbucks' Pumpkin Spice Latte (PSL!) but this past month I discovered the beauty that is a Pumpkin Spice Frappuccino! It is incredible and I'm trying to squeeze as many in as possible before the weather starts to really turn, and then I'll switch to the latte. Head to your local starbucks and try it now. (Also, in the picture above, I had a slice of their pumpkin spice loaf, which is amazing too!)


During September, I posted a quote every single day onto my Instagram and Facebook. I loved choosing these 30 quotes and have included four in the image above, which were the most liked quotes during the month on my Instagram page. See them all here.


No comments