Show Review: Marvel Universe LIVE! Super Heroes Assemble


This week I was treated to the stunt show Marvel Universe LIVE! Super Heroes Assemble. Clay bought me the tickets for my birthday back in June. Everyone I know can tell you how much of a Marvel fan I am and that this was the perfect gift for me.

So, here's a short review of the superhero stunt show...


 

I was really excited for this show and had a good idea of what it was I was going to watch. I knew that it was a stunt show and I'd seen images and clips of motorbikes and some special effects.



The storyline was similar to the first Avengers film, Avengers Assemble, in a way as it started off with the Tesseract and Loki wanting power over Earth. However the rest of the story was completely different, bringing together Marvel superheroes who are yet to meet in the cinematic world.

I must say, I didn't realise how much I needed to see Spiderman v Loki until a section of this show and now I hope it appears in a film at some point. 

I also loved that they included Captain Marvel as I was expecting Black Widow to be the only female superhero in the show but we got them both, plus Agent Maria Hill. It's lovely to see that it's not just a male team.


The only person I missed seeing in the show was the Winter Soldier/Bucky Barnes but I know they can't include everyone and it probably would have meant having a completely different story with him. Plus, I don't like seeing Bucky being portrayed as the villain so Loki was the perfect choice.



Here are some of the photos I took during the evening (all of the above are the property of Marvel):








I really enjoyed myself and would recommend this show to anyone with children who are interested in superheroes, or any adults. It's just an easy, fun show to watch with the added action of stunts and fire.

No comments