Get Organised: Stationery Shopping


If you're anything like me, there's nothing better than getting all new stationery for going back to school - or in my case back to work, as I work in a school. I always get myself a few new bits for work but this is my first year not studying with the Open University so I'm having stationery shopping withdrawal symptoms right now. However, I'm thinking of doing a few short courses with FutureLearn, as I've done a couple of Shakespeare modules with them in the past (Hamlet and Much Ado About Nothing) and really enjoyed them. Plus, they're free (bonus!)

I love stationery too much so I know I'll still get some for this school year and a couple of bits for any FutureLearn course I do, so I've been looking online for some lovely pieces to share with you all.

So, here are some of the items I found that I've fallen in love with (and now I just need to narrow the choices down because I don't need all of it):

































It's just all so pretty, I love it all!


2 comments

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete