Makeup Monday: My Five Favourite Eyeliners


I don't very often use eyeliners, apart from occasionally tightlining, but when I do I am very picky with what I use. So here are my top five...


5. Bobbi Brown Perfectly Defined Gel Eyeliner (£18.50)
This gel formula is lovely to apply. I like this one in the shade 'Scotch', as it's more natural when applied in a thin line without a flick. Buy it here.


4. E.L.F Eye Widener (£2.00)
I use this on my waterline to open my eyes up and make them appear bigger. I have also used nude pencils in the past but I prefer this one. Buy it here.


3. Benefit They're Real Push-Up Liner (£18.50)
This is a great eyeliner that has a lovely-shaped pen that can really help you to shape your liner. I like this in 'Black' but I've heard that the 'Brown' is a great colour to make the look more subtle, but I haven't tried it yet. Buy it here.


2. Avon Glimmerstick Eyeliner (£6.00)

I use this one the most out of all of them. I tightline with this as it lasts all day and makes such a difference but it isn't too drastic. I have this in the shade 'Blackest Black' but they do some lovely colours if you're feeling more adventurous. Buy it here.




1. Maybelline Master Precise Liquid Eyeliner (£5.99)

I have been using this one for a long time now as the pen is quite thin and makes it easy for me to use. I don't very often do a wing and this is perfect for just doing a simple line. I have this in 'Black'. Buy it here.


What eyeliners do you like to use?

Last week: Eyebrow Products
Next week: Single Eyeshadows

See you on Monday for the next installment!


1 comment

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete