Makeup Monday: My Five Favourite Single Eyeshadows


This week (and next) are all about the eyes, as we look at my favourite singluar eyeshadows this Makeup Monday. I never used to wear eyeshadow, but when I started getting more brave and willing to try out some new looks I found that they are now my favourite product to shop for! I usually shop for palettes (more on those next week) but I also have some lovely single shadows that I have to tell you all about!


Here are my top five single eyeshadow products...

L'Oreal Paris Color Riche Eyeshadow in 'Macaron Vanille' (£5.49)
This is a beautiful base colour or is lovely just on its own if you just want to even out the tone on your eyelids. Its a great starter colour so if you're not too sure about wearing eyeshadows, this is the place to start. Buy it here.



NYX Baked Eyeshadow in 'Nebula' (£5.00)
NYX is a newer brand for me as it has not long been sold in the UK (it's available at Boots but only online, not in stores right now - fingers crossed at some point they'll be in stores). But 'Nebula' is a beautiful shimmery bronze and looks great over the whole lid. Buy it here.

Kiko Cosmetics Cream Crush Lasting Colour Eyeshadow in '05' (£6.90)
This pearly vintage rose cream glitter eyeshadow is one of the most beautiful products I have ever seen in my entire life! If you could have seen my face when I first spotted it in the Kiko store in Lakeside, Thurrock! It's just stunning and looks lovely over the top of other eyeshadows or just worn alone - I prefer it on it's own. It's just so sparkly! Buy it here.

Max Factor Excess Shimmer Eyeshadow in 'Copper' (£7.99)
Try one of these Excess Shimmer shadows out - I recommend the 'copper' one, and if you love the feel of it and how it applies (like I do) then I would say go and buy all of the other colours in the range! They are so beautiful, and I hated creamy shadows before I got these, they're just stunning and so shimmery. Buy it here.

MAC Eyeshadow in 'Phloof'(£13.00)
My favourite single eyeshadow is this shimmering, frosty off-white colour that is lovely for a pretty, light eye-look, but also doubles up as the most amazing highlighter for your browbone and inner corners. It's so pigmented, just like their other eyeshadows, and if you like wearing it on dry, just you wait until you see how amazing it looks when you've used a damp brush! WOW! Buy it here.

Will you be trying out any of these, or have you already got them?

Last week: Eyeliners
Next week: Eyeshadow palettes


No comments