Makeup Monday: My Five Favourite Blushers


Blushers are one of my favourite things to wear and shop for in the makeup section, so here are my top five blusher pans and palettes...

5. Collection #BlushAndGlow Blush Palette, £4.99:
This is a new find for me but I have been loving it. I don't know it it's a new addition to the Collection range, but if you're on a budget and you're looking for a new blusher to try out, then you should take a look at this one (but not before looking at the other top four blushers below!) Buy it here.



4. e.l.f. Studio Baked Blush in 'Peachy Cheeky', £4.50:
I've been using this blusher for a couple of years now and I always repurchase when I know I'm getting low (when you can see more pan than blusher, you know it's time to reorder!) It's a lovely, light peach colour with a nice shimmer that is great for everyday wear. I often reach for this in the morning when I'm getting ready for work. Buy it here.

3. I Heart Makeup Blush Hearts Triple Baked Blusher in 'Blushing Heart', £4.99:
I Heart Makeup is a sister brand on Makeup Revolution, so you know what to expect when you buy their stuff if you like Makeup Revolution. This triple baked blush is so shimmery and I love the three layers of colour when they're all swirled together. Buy it here.
2. Makeup Revolution Ultra Blush Palette in 'Sugar & Spice', £6.00:
Makeup Revolution have done it again with another amazing palette. They're featuring more and more on my 'Makeup Monday' posts. This palette features eight amazing shades, all very pretty when worn on their own and a couple look lovely blended together. The one in the top right corner looks lovely over the top of the others. There isn't a single shade in here that I don't love. Buy it here.

1. MAC blusher in 'Dollymix', £18.50:
This is my ultimate blusher. It's slightly shimmery, but not too much, and is a stunning pink shade. The MAC website describes it as 'pure candy pink'. It looks scary at first but with a light hand and building it up to the desired amount, it looks incredible. It's the perfect summer blusher. Buy it here.

Last week: Eyeshadow palettes
Next week: Highlighters

See you next week for more makeup!

2 comments

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete