Makeup Monday: My Five Favourite Concealers


I didn't use concealer until the autumn of last year and it is now a daily staple for me. I've used so many different ones that are meant for different jobs, so here are a selection of those amazing concealers that I love:

5. Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer (£4.19)
I tried this concealer because Zoella raved about it and said it was her favourite. It has great coverage and is brightening too. I have it in the 'fair' shade, number '1'. It's cheap too, which is a huge bonus! Buy it here.



4. Benefit Erase Paste Concealer (£20.50)
This in the shade 'light' is my holy-grail when it comes to covering up dark circles. It's a very thick concealer so I always powder it lightly so keep it in place and stop it creasing. This is just my ultimate lifesaver when I've had a late night or I just have extremely dark undereyes. Buy it here.

3. Yves Saint Laurent Touche Eclat Radiant Touch Highlighting Pen (£25.00)
This is on the pricey side but I fell in love with this as soon as I tried it. It's so brightening - obviously, as it has 'highlighting' in the name - and is great on the undereye area as well as down the centre of my face. Mine is in shade '1'. Buy it here.


2. Maybelline Eraser Eye Concealer (£7.99)
The thing I love most about this concealer is it's applicator sponge, it's so soft and applies it so evenly. It gives me the smoothest undereye area and the one I use in the shade 'light' is just the perfect colour for me. I instantly feel better with this on. Buy it here.

1. Rimmel Wake Me Up Concealer (£5.49)
This was the first concealer that I ever bought and it's still my number one. I have this in both the shades 'ivory' (for when I'm at my lightest and need something more brightening) and 'true ivory' (for an exact match to my Rimmel foundations). It's a great consistency and feels lovely on the skin. Buy it here.

Do you have a favourite concealer? Have you tried any of these?

Last week: Foundations
Next week: Powders

I'll be here again next monday with the next installment!

1 comment

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete