Makeup Monday: My Five Favourite Eyebrow Products


The next installment of 'Makeup Monday' is here, and this week it's all about brows. I get my eyebrows done once a month, and I have them tinted, sometimes waxed and then threaded. I have to be careful with wax because it can sometimes cause my psoriasis to flare up, or it can create new patches if it's too hot. I've been going to the same place for a few weeks now and I love how they do my brows, much better than the way I'd had them done before.

So, here are my top five products for getting the perfect eyebrows:

5. Real Techniques Brow Set (£19.99)
This isn't a brow product as such, but this set of tools are what I use regularly. I don't own this exact set but I can't seem to find the one I actually have. I can only assume that they don't make it anymore, but I have an angled brush very similar to the third one pictured below that I use when applying brow powders. Buy it here.



4. Soap & Glory Archery 2-in-1 Brow Pencil and Brush (£8.00)
The brush on the end of this is great and I use it to comb through my brows no matter what product I'm going to use afterwards. I have this pencil in the colour 'Brownie Points' and it matches my brows perfectly when I've had them tinted. I know a lot of people hate pencils as they can be quite harsh, but if you work in small hair-like strokes, it can look so natural. Buy it here.



3. Maybelline Brow Drama Sculpting Brow Mascara (£4.99)
I use this on the days when I'm trying to be quick with my brows and I just want to give my brows a little bit more definition. It's also brilliant for when I've just had my brows tinted and threaded as I don't have to spend time adding colour and shape. I use 'Medium Brown'. Buy it here.


2. Tanya Burr Perfect Brows Palette (£6.99)
This is an amazing beginners palette, with a fair, medium and dark shade as well as a light colour to highlight with. I adore the names of each of them too - pebble (fair), chestnut (medium), hot cocoa (dark) and fairy cake (highlight) - which makes it more appealing. Buy it here.



1. Makeup Revolution Ultra Brow Palette (£7.99)
This is just a great all in one, as you get a few different shades, waxes to set your brows in place, and you get a highlighter. It's brilliant value for money too. I have this palette in 'Fair to Medium'. Buy it here.



What do you like to use on your brows?

Last week: Bronzers
Next week: Eyeliners

See you on Monday!


5 comments

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete