Makeup Monday: My Five Favourite Bronzers


There's quite a price range here when it comes to bronzers, from £2.99 to £24.00, but I love them all. I don't put products on here just for the name and I'm not sponsored in anyway for these posts. So hopefully there will be something here for you, whether you want to stick to a cheaper option or splurge on something lovely.

So, here are my top bronzers...



5. Makeup Revolution All About Bronze Palette (£6.00)
This is the ultimate option for bronzers if you want to try a few different kinds and shades out. Makeup Revolution do some amazing stuff and this palette is just one of them. It works out at only 75p a bronzer in this eight-colour palette. Buy it here.


4. Collection Bronze Glow Shimmering Powder in 'Light' (£2.99)
If you like your bronzers with a bit of shimmer then this one is for you. I only recently discovered this when swatching loads of products up my arm in Boots, but when I saw this colour - and then the price - I just had to get it. It's subtle but makes all the difference. Buy it here.


3. Benefit Hoola Bronzer (£23.50)
This is a classic bronzer and I would recommend it to anyone. I don't think I've ever met someone who has tried this and didn't like it. It's lighter but can really shape your face when used to contour. I also love the brush that it comes with, which doesn't usually happen. Buy it here.


2. Maybelline Dream Terra Sun Bronzing Powder in 'Blonde' (£5.99)
Maybelline have featured nearly every week so far! It just goes to show what a great brand they are. I was recommended this bronzer and I'm very grateful as now it's one that I use all the time. I use the lighter 'Blonde' shade but there is also a darker 'Brunette' on offer if you're more tanned. Buy it here.


1. MAC Mineralise Skinfinish Natural in 'Give Me Sun' (£24.00)
Here is the centre of my bronzer love. I can still remember the first time I bought this on my first trip to MAC, when I was matched for a foundation and also picked up this bronzer and a blusher (which will definitely feature in my blusher favourites!) I looks a little scary in the compact, but when you use a light hand it looks incredible. I honestly don't know what I'd do without this, I use it almost every day. Buy it here.

What's your favourite bronzer?

Last week: Powders
Next week: Eyebrow products

It's all about the brows next Monday!


No comments