I'm Excited For: Doctor Strange


So the first Doctor Strange trailer dropped last week and I couldn't have been more excited about a film (unless you told me I could see Captain America: Civil War early, or that I could be in a Marvel movie myself!)

If you haven't seen the trailer, here it is...






See why I'm excited?! They've put my favourite actor, Benedict Cumberbatch, into my favourite movie franchise, Marvel. I'm counting down the days until I can see this (literally, I have a countdown on a phone app).

The trailer just hints at the storyline, and having read the comic plot for his character, I am sure I will love it. I won't say I'm sure I'll love it more than other Marvel films, because I say good luck to whatever tried to stand up to Avengers Assemble, Captain America: The Winter Soldier and most-likely Captain America: Civil War, based on what I've already heard about it.



I'm so happy to welcome Cumberbatch into the MCU! My favourite all-time actors have mostly appeared in a Marvel movie somewhere, so I look forward to seeing how he takes on the role. We also get the brilliant Chiwetel Ejiofor in this film, and these two actors have previously worked together on 12 Years a Slave, which they were amazing in.



Are you excited to see Marvel's Doctor Strange? What did you think of the trailer?

P.S. Only 13 more days to go and we get Captain America: Civil War here in the UK. I have tickets for opening night and the following day already, but I'm curious to know: Are you Team Cap or Team Iron Man? I'm Team Cap (for Bucky!)



No comments