My Recipe Box: Nutella Hot Chocolate

 
This is something that I've been wanting to try for a while and finally got around to it!

Nutella Hot Chocolate (serves 2)

You will need:
  • 2 cups of milk
  • 1 tbsp cocoa powder
  • 2 tsp icing sugar
  • 1 tbsp Nutella or similar chocolate or hazelnut spread
  • Any toppings: whipped cream, marshmallows, chocolate chips, crushed hazelnuts, etc.

 
1. Heat the milk in a small saucepan over a medium heat, stirring until it begins to warm and steam.

 
2. Add the cocoa powder, icing sugar and Nutella and whisk until combined. Bring this mixture to a gentle simmer and take off the heat before it begins to boil.

 
3. Pour into mugs and add a dash of cold milk if required and then add your desired toppings. I left mine plain for the first time so I could really enjoy the pure taste of it.


This is so easy to make and I hope you enjoy it as much as I did if you get the chance to try it.
 

No comments