Happy Holidays: What I Got for Christmas 2015

 
The first thing Clay and I did was take a picture in front of our Christmas tree as it was our first Christmas in our first house.

 
We also did ourselves a bit proper breakfast. Clay made pancake batter the night before, so we had that with golden syrup and banana (well, I didn't as I can't stand bananas) and cereal, and we had bucks fizz, tea and juice.

 
Here's Clay's plate of pancakes. Yum!


How cute are these Santa wine glasses that I got as a gift?! We opened them, washed them, and used them right away! We even added some cute Christmas wine glass charms.
 
 
I'm not going to post every present I got, just a few of them. I also want to point out that this isn't a bragging post about what I got, I just want to share a few of my favourite things that made great gifts.


I got a few makeup palettes and a lot of makeup brushes (all by Real Techniques). I was very excited to get the Tanya burr palette as I am a huge fan of her YouTube channel and blog, and because it sold out so quickly in store and online I wasn't expecting it. You can see the colours below.
 
 
I was also over the moon when I opened this Smashbox palette as it had sold out when I first wanted to buy it and then I kind of forgot about it, so that was a nice surprise too.

 
I then got to spend some time playing with my new makeup products.

 
I also got this beautiful Cinderella-themed watch, which says 'When the clock strikes twelve' on the face and has a cute slipper charm hanging from it.

 
These cute ballet flats are so sparkly, so now the weather needs to warm up and stay dry so I can wear them!

 
Something I always get a lot of are books, and this year I got a lot. Here are some of the books I was luck enough to receive. I love Cecelia Ahern's novels and I was desperate to buy 'The Marble Collector' as soon as it came out, but I was told not to - a clear sign I had it for Christmas from someone! This copy of 'Watership Down' is incredible, with beautiful illustrations and a map inside. The other three here are part of a stunning classics collection that I've been after for a long time.

 
Clay got me these great colouring books because he knows how much I love these shows. Just a heads up for any 'Sherlock' fans, the new special episode airs on New Year's Day on BBC1 and I can't wait!

 
Finally, how cool are these Marvel Thor socks, complete with a cape?! A lovely colleague at work got me these and I love them!

 
I hope everyone had a lovely Christmas, and to finish off my post here is a picture of myself with my elf of an uncle on Christmas Day.

 

No comments