My Top Ten: Funfetti Recipes


Today I thought I would share some tasty sweet treats with you, with a colourful funfetti theme. I love sprinkles and can often be found pinning funfetti baked goods on Pinterest (check out my funfetti pins here and my whole treats board here).

So here are my top ten funfetti bakes to make your mouth water and possibly for you to try:

Funfetti cake (via Baked Bree)


Funfetti gooey bars (via Crazy for Crust)


The Barefoot Contessa: Outrageous Brownies (via Simply Taralynn)


Cake batter cinnamon rolls (via Sally's Baking Addiction)


Softbatch funfetti sugar cookies (via Averie Cooks)


Funfetti biscotti (via My Name is Yeh)


Funfetti creamsicles (via Studio DIY)


Funfetti marshmallows (via Raspberri Cupcakes)


Funfetti pancakes (via Yummy Healthy Easy)


 Vanilla funfetti cake roll (via Shugary Sweets)

What do you think of these recipes? Will you be trying any of them out?

No comments