I'm Loving: Casey Holmes

 
Today I wanted to share with you another person who I admire in the world of the internet. This is the gorgeous Casey Holmes. If you are friends with me on Facebook you may already know who she is as I often post her videos onto my page. If you're not on my Facebook or you haven't noticed my excessive Casey posts, then I'll tell you a little bit more about her.


Casey Holmes is one of the most beautiful people I have come across on the internet, both inside and out. She makes killer make-up videos on YouTube and since I discovered her last year I have been hooked on her channel.


Her 'monthly favourites' videos are some of the best ones to watch as it gives you so many ideas about colours and new products that are about that she has trialled and tested. Here is her most recent favourites video from July.


Her tutorials on her make-up looks are so well-filmed and put together. The timing spent showing each product and her applying it is so good that you actually get to see how it goes on and how it should look at each stage. Here is one of my favourite make-up tutorials.
 

Below are just a few - well, more than a few! - photos of the beautiful Casey with some of my favourite make-up looks:

I adore this lip colour, and just this whole look in general.
 

Red lips are one of my favourite looks for a night out.

Isn't she just stunning?!

 

A great sense of style too, she does some great fashion haul videos too, like this one (This was when she dyed her hair blonde for like two weeks).
 

Her hair is incredible, both in length and style. She did a great tutorial video on great hair for the gym.
 

Casey's 'get ready with me' videos are also fun to watch, like this one.
 

And who doesn't love a good make-up haul? This recent Sephora haul and drugstore haul are my favourites.
 

Casey has helped me to try new things with my make-up, which had become a bit old and boring.
 

This is my favourite video out of all the tutorials I have watched. I just love the way it turned out on her.
 

She has really inspired me. Thanks, Casey!


Have you seen Casey's channel? You can subscribe and watch her videos here.

No comments