I'm Excited For: e.l.f. Cosmetics


I'm super excited this morning and it's all because after checking back on the e.l.f. (Eyes Lips Face) website every day for the last couple of months, I literally let out a squeal of delight when I saw that the website is finally up.

If you read my e.l.f. Cosmetics post back in January then you would know that this is a makeup brand that I adore. I got a lot of messages and great feedback about that post and how people wanted some of my five favourite products that I mentioned. But most were left disappointed as not long after I posted it most of the items sold out and disappeared from the website completely.

The UK branch of the company announced that they were having a change of distributor, so they would now be able to bring more products to the website. I

I've been keeping my eyes open for updates on Twitter and Instagram, but after waiting for what feels a VERY long time the website has officially launched. And let me tell you, you will not be disappointed.


So many of my old favourite products are back, such as the lip exfoliator (above) and the baked blush in 'peach cheeky' (below).


They also have the best slanted tweezers I have ever used!


I have a couple of these long-lasting lustrous eyeshadows already, but they no longer have the colours I own online, such as 'confident' and 'outdoorsy'. But I have fallen in love with the colour 'gala' (below).

On the subject of eyeshadows, how amazing is this endless eyes palette?!


I have heard so many amazing things about this blush palette in 'light', so I think I will try this out next!

 
This eyebrow kit in 'medium' has also had good reviews and I'm looking to try something new on my brows.
 
 
I used to have one of these clear mascaras for my brows from another brand that stopped making them, but when it ran out I could never find one I liked so I may try this one.
 
 
I have this essential lipstick in 'flirtatious' and really want to try the shade 'classy'.
 
 
The final product I want to share with you is this gloss in 'wild watermelon'. I love every colour this lipgloss comes in, but I think I'll try this one first, followed by 'ballet slippers'.
 
So, what do you think of the new e.l.f. website and their larger range of products? What will you be buying first? Let me know, and I'll do some reviews of my products when I've given them a proper test run. You can shop their products here.
 
 

1 comment