My Top Ten: 2015 Golden Globe Dresses


So I was one of those people who sat waiting for the stars to arrive on the red carpet at the Golden Globes yesterday (Sunday 11 Jan) just to see what they were all wearing.

Normally there are only a couple of dresses that I can actually say that I like and would wear (If I ever had the chance to wear something as amazing as Chanel or Elie Saab!) But this year I found that I was loving so many of them that I was actually struggling to choose a favourite.

I've compiled a list of my top ten dresses of this year's Golden Globe awards, so here they are in reverse order.

(I must also made a special mention to a few that didn't make it into my top ten, but it was so difficult! Taylor Swift looked stunning in yellow; Anna Faris wore a gorgeous nude, sparkly gown; Behati Prinsloo stunned in black sequins when walking the red carpet with her husband Adam Levine; Susan Downey looked amazing in her black gown not long after giving birth to her and Robert Downey Jr.'s daughter; Emily Blunt was practically a goddess in white; and Reese Witherspoon looked amazing in her gown that apparently took over 80 hours to make!)

10. Allison Williams: In this gorgeous red beaded gown the Girls actress looked stunning.
 
9. Sophie Hunter: Benedict Cumberbatch's newly pregnant fiancée looked so elegant in her gown. She's glowing!

8. Dakota Johnson: How amazing is this Chanel Couture dress on the Fifty Shades of Grey leading lady?! It's so beautiful.

7. Sienna Miller: I love the neckline and the embroidery on this gown. I would love to have somewhere to wear this!

6. Chrissy Teigen: John Legend's wife looks incredible in this fitted, pale pink gown. I love the detail.

5. Alessandra Ambrosio: The Victoria's Secret model didn't disappoint in this very revealing dress. Well, if you've got it, flaunt it!
 
4. Jenna Dewan-Tatum: Channing Tatum's wife always wears such elegant, beautiful dresses but I think this yellow gown has to be my favourite of hers.

3. Heidi Klum: So we're into the top three and this is where it became really hard! Heidi came third with this striking red dress!

2. Kate Beckinsale: In second place was this breath-taking Elie Saab gown (Elie Saab is my favourite!)

1. Greer Grammer: And in first place was Miss Golden Globe Greer Grammer, the daughter of Kelsey Grammer. How amazing is this Lorena Sarbu dress?!


So there is my top ten. I'd love to know how other people would rank these gowns. Do you agree? Which is your favourite? Let me know in the comments, through Twitter, Instagram or Pinterest.

No comments