I'm Listening to: Queen + Adam Lambert!

 
 
I was lucky enough to see Queen and Adam Lambert perform at The O2 in London on 17 January.

I must admit that although I know loads of Queen songs and love their music - it's legendary. However... it's not my usual choice.

I like Alfie Boe, Il Divo, Josh Groban, and Collabro, which is unusual for a twenty-two year old!

I'm also a massive fan of musicals like 'Les Miserables', 'The Phantom of the Opera', 'Wicked', and 'Into the Woods', but I have never seen the Queen-based musical 'We Will Rock You'.

But I knew that I would know a lot of the songs and was not going to pass up the chance to see Brian May play live, or witness Adam Lambert's amazing live performances. And the show certainly didn't disappoint!

 
Here are a few pictures from the show. You can also find a few video clips on my Instagram: @JanayBrazier







Did anyone else see Queen on their tour with Adam? If you could see anyone live who would it be? Next on my list is Collabro!

No comments