I'm Loving: Simply Taralynn

 
 
So I thought I would share one of my favourite bloggers with you. If you follow me on Pinterest you will know that I often pin a lot of items that have the words 'Simply Taralynn' in the description box. So I'm going to show you all the gorgeous face behind the blog posts I love to pin!
 
 
Taralynn has an amazing story - which you can read in full on her website - and can often be found posting amazing recipes and fitness updates.
 
 
 
 
I could sit and go back through her posts for hours and hours. Well, actually I have in the past to pin all of the recipes I've missed if I've had time away from my computer!
 
They aren't just any recipes either, they are the healthy alternative! And although I live in the UK and Taralynn is based in the US I still manage to make the majority of the food she posts, with the ingredients I can find as close to hers, without any trouble. Here are a few of her recipes that I've followed before (these can be found on her site):
 
 
 
The pancakes, made with chia seeds, are amazing and these little pumpkin bars are one of the best little treats I've ever had, and I can eat both without feeling guilty too!
 
My favourite post from her website was the 'laptop lunches' she created, all under 500 calories. It helped me with what I could pack to take to work on a daily basis:
 
 

Definitely check the site out for yourself, it's worth a look for sure! Don't say I didn't warn you though, it can become addictive and you end up checking for posts everyday to see what you can try making at the weekend!
 
 
Visit her here: Simply Taralynn
 
 



No comments