I Want to Try: CocoWhite


I have just discovered a company called CocoWhite who sell coconut oil products for oil pulling.

I have heard of oil pulling before and have wanted to try it for a while but haven't yet gotten around to it. But on Instagram I came across the company's account and decided to look into them.

They have become so popular, being used by so many celebrities and written about my so many well-known magazines, that they currently release only a limited amount of stock each day.

You can use just normal coconut oil on its own (although it's apparently quite bitter like that), but CocoWhite do three amazing-sounding flavours:
You can also buy an assorted pack if - like me - you want to try them all!


I personally can't wait to try the vanilla! Yes, I am going to be one of those people who will be waiting for the stock to go online so I can try them and officially pass my judgement on it.


It seems simple enough and the reviews I've read and heard from people so far are really making me want to try it!

Have you tried any of CocoWhite's products? How were they? Or are you just desperate to try them, like me? Let me know through the comments, Twitter, Instagram, or find me on Pinterest!

No comments