Get in my Wardrobe: River Island's New Season Stock

 
 
I had a massive clear out in my wardrobe a couple of weeks ago and now have lots of room for new Spring clothing (that wasn't why I cleared my closet out, I did it so I had extra space but there's nothing wrong with filling it up with lovely, new things!)
 
 
When I was wandering along the high street last weekend I ended up in River Island... and I was in there for a VERY long time. The clothing on the mannequins at the front of the store immediately drew me in and I found that I liked basically everything I saw. Honestly, if I could have bought everything I fell in love with I would have bought most of the new stock!
 
My plan for this post was to add my top 10 items but when I looked again I realised I couldn't choose just 10... so... I chose 40! Oops! Well, it just goes to show how much nice stuff their was!
 
So here are the items I picked out. You can buy them all online now at River Island.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
What do like from the new season collection? Have you bought anything yet? Let me know what you think in the comments, or through Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest. Lots of you are following me on Pinterest so thank you :)
 
 

No comments