My Top Ten: Films of 2017


There were so many incredible films released in 2017. I saw 29 films this year. I reviewed 25 of them. I also saw 4 of these films more than once, meaning that I went to the cinema 33 times in 2017.

Even though I saw almost thirty movies this year, I do have my favourites. 17 of the films I saw this year I awarded five stars too, so it was quite tricky to narrow it down, but I managed it.

So here are my top ten films of 2017, in reverse order:

10. Wonder


8. Murder on the Orient Express

7. A Monster Calls

6. La La Land

5. Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2

4. Spider-Man: Homecoming

3. Beauty and the Beast

2. Thor: Ragnarok 

1. The Greatest Showman

If you want to read any of my reviews for these films, just click the film titles above and the link will take you directly to that film review.

What was your favourite movie of 2017?

No comments