My 2018 Reading Resolutions


Hi guys! Today I thought I would do a book related post for you all. One of the blogging targets I set myself for 2018 is to start posting more bookish content on here. I get sent quite a few books to review and I can't always get a video filmed to review it, so I end up just posting a short review on GoodReads instead. But this year I want to post more reviews on my blog and share my thoughts more widely.

At the end of 2017 I set myself some reading resolutions for the new year. Twelve resolutions to be exact. I'm really looking forward to being able to tick these challenges off throughout 2018.

Just hit play on the video below to see what my resolutions are...



Do you plan to try and read more in 2018?

Any book recommendations for me?

Leave them in the comments section (either here on my blog or over on my YouTube channel), or find me on Twitter and Instagram.

No comments