What I Got For My Birthday 2017


It was my 25th birthday a couple of weeks ago and this past week I posted a video on my YouTube channel showing you some of the things I received for my birthday. So I thought I'd share it here on my blog too.

This is by no means a way of me showing off, it's just something I wanted to try out and share with you, if you're interested.

I'm not going to be showing you every single gift that I got for my birthday, because some things just won't be very interesting to anyone else. Plus I'd end up being here for a very long time if I did show every item!

So, here is what I got for my birthday... (I'll give you a hint: there are books involved!)



Thank you again to everyone who wished me a happy birthday. I had a lovely day and felt very special! I actually vlogged my birthday this year, so if you're interested in that then you can click here to watch it.


No comments