Film Review: Transformers: The Last Knight


This is probably going to be the shortest film review I've ever done...

I wanted to see this film. I loved the first three films and I quite liked the fourth - but not as much - so I was looking forward to seeing the fifth installment.


However, I don't think I've ever been so bored and uninterested whilst watching an action-packed film.

90% of the film had me bored and just wishing it would end. I have never looked at my phone for the time as much as I did with this movie. The only slightly redeeming part of it were the last scenes of the battle, when the film was about ten minutes away from being finished.

I gave this film: 



I think even two stars is kind, considering how much I really didn't like it. However, the franchise earns it some credit and my love of Bumblebee. This is definitely the worst film of the lot and I really don't want any more Transformer films after this. I've had enough.

I've never written a bad film review and I don't like doing it. I almost didn't write a review at all but I didn't want to let you think that I only write about films I like or that I'm not capable of being critical.

If you liked it, let me know. I'd love to hear other opinions on the movie.

No comments