Books I Want to Reread


In my YouTube video last week I shared a selection of books that I really want to reread.

Some of these books I know I will end up rereading sooner than others but there are so many amazing books that I just want to experience all over again that I had to share some of them with you.

Click play on the video below to see my picks:



Are there any books you want to reread?

Are you a fan of rereading or do you only ever reach for new books?

Feel free to share your opinions on my choices in the video:

Are you a fan of the ACOTAR series?

Would you reread a book that made you cry the first time?

2 comments

  1. Great choices! I really need to reread Harry Potter :)
    Megan @ http://wanderingsofabookbird.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I really want to reread the first Harry Potter on the 20th anniversary :)

      Delete