My Monthly Favourites: March 2017


Oops! So my monthly favourites are a little later than planned again, but at least they're on here now. These are my monthly favourites for March...


I've probably mentioned this palette before but I've been relying on this for my contour, brows and highlight the last few weeks. I haven't taken a picture of mine because it's a bit messy! I also don't think they make this palette anymore as I haven't seen it in stores and I couldn't find it on their website, sorry.



My Nan bought me this lip scrub and balm duo at the beginning of the month and they're really good. I don't know where she got them from so I can't link them, sorry.


This heat spray has been great for my hair the last few weeks, especially as it adds some extra volume to my rather thin, flat hair. Buy it here.


I got some Lush bubble bars back in February but have only used them this past month. I absolutely loved the Creamy Candy bubble bar. It has a lovely scent and turned the water a beautiful pink. Buy it here.


I have rewatched the trailer for Everything, Everything so many times since it was first released, but this month I have just been so excited for it. It can't come soon enough! I loved the book by Nicola Yoon and I'm sure the film will be just as incredible. It was one of my favourite books of 2016! Buy the book here while we wait for the film to be released.


I did a wrap up of all the books I've read so far this year (see it here) and I had a few favourites out of the 27 that I read. One of them was Geekerella by Ashley Poston. I got set a copy of this before the release date for review, but all opinions are my own. It was released on April 4th. It's a modern retelling of Cinderella, but instead of a ball it's a comic book convention and instead of a prince there's an actor. I adored it! Buy it here.


The Upside of Unrequited by Becky Albertalli was another book set to me for early review, and again all opinions are my own. I'd heard a lot about this book and I had high expectations for it. I absolutely loved the storyline and how relevant it is for our time. It's also such a relatable story. I highly recommend it. This is released today (April 11th) if you're reading my blog post the day I posted it. Buy it here.


This is a really random one for my monthly favourites, but I've been drinking a lot more water recently so I thought I'd mention it here in the hopes that it will make me keep it up. I sometimes went all day at work without a drink at all and it wasn't until I got home that I realised. So I've been making myself drink a big glass in the morning, a whole bottle by lunchtime (which I then refill) and another bottle by the end of work, followed by two glasses with dinner and one glass in the evening.


I adored the new live-action Beauty and the Beast movie (see my review of it here) and I have been listening to the soundtrack non-stop. Luke Evans is my favourite, he was a fantastic Gaston and his voice is spot-on.


I've also been playing Body Like A Back Road by Sam Hunt on repeat. I just love this song so much, I can't see me ever getting bored of it.

No comments