I'm Ready For: The Tone It Up Bikini Series 2017


I love Tone It Up. I've been a fan of the girls for years and I've taken part in series that they've run in the past, such as the Bikini Series, Frisky Fall and the New Year Challenge.

You can see some of my past Tone It Up posts below:

I'm so excited to be taking part in the 2017 Bikini Series and I've been prepping this past week, ready to start on April 24th.

I've got myself a large notebook and drawn up my own planner for the next eight weeks, to plan out my food and write in my workouts, as well as tracking my water intake, my food shopping list and any prep that I need to do for the coming week. I'll share photos of my planner and weekly meal plans during the Bikini Series.

I'm going to be blogging my progress over the eight weeks. I was going to do it weekly but I think it might be every fortnight, like I did with the 2016 challenge, but I'll update you if that changes.

If you're interested in finding out more about the Tone It Up Bikini Series, or to sign up, click here.


No comments