Beauty and the Beast Book Tag


This week's YouTube video is a book tag. If you don't know what a book tag is, it is a series of questions that link to a book, a film, music, whatever. My first book tag on my YouTube channel was the GoodReads tag, where I answered questions related to the GoodReads website/app. Today I'm sharing my Beauty and the Beast tag, to fall alongside the release of Disney's live-action movie.


I answered questions related to the main characters in the story of Beauty and the Beast, including Belle, the Beast, Mrs Potts and Gaston. To see what the questions were and which books I chose as the answers, click the video below.


If you've seen Beauty and the Beast at the cinema already, let me know what you thought of it. Also, if you've got any answers in response to any of these questions, feel free to share them in the comments below or come over to Twitter or Instagram and let me know your thoughts.

No comments