Janay Brazier: 50 Facts About Me


I thought I'd share my first YouTube video with you all. It went live earlier this evening and I was pretty nervous about it. It's not the best quality or the best editing, but I'm only just starting out and nobody's videos are ever perfect from the beginning.

Here is my first video, which I did as an introduction to my new channel. It's 50 facts about me:




I'm looking forward to making more videos, about books and other things that interest me, and will hopefully interest you.

Thank you to everyone who has supported my blog over the last two years. I can't believe it's in its third year already! It's been lovely to read people's comments on some of my posts, on Instagram and on Twitter. I have had some lovely messages on Twitter about my blog.

Most of the posts that get comments or feedback are about books, which is why this new YouTube channel makes sense to me. So, we'll see where this channel goes... how exciting!

No comments