I'm Excited For: The Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2016


It's no secret that I love Victoria's Secret, and I especially love their annual fashion show. It has always been held in New York, but a couple of years ago they moved it to London for the first time ever, and now the VS Angels are heading to Paris.



The most anticipated part of the show is normally the Fantasy Bra and who will be wearing it. This year the bra is being worn by the beautiful Jasmine and I think it's stunning. I've heard a lot of people say it's not the nicest Fantasy Bra - which I agree with because my favourite was in 2013 - but I think it's amazing. Congratulations Jasmine!



I am normally very excited about the performers too, but this year I'm not loving it. I'm not really a fan of Bruno Mars, but I know it will be a great performance to watch. Lady Gaga will be a fun one to watch too but I would have loved to see Taylor Swift or Ariana Grande again. I also really wanted Little Mix to do the Pink section of the show this year, so fingers crossed they get their chance in the future. It will still be amazing to watch.

Their underwear is so pretty. I spend such a long time looking at it all when I go in store.




I also adore their sportswear. Their sports bras are incredible, I've never worn another bra like theirs. They feel amazing in any workout, whether it's yoga or something really intense.




At this time of year I love their pyjama collection. Their flannel pyjamas feel amazing and always have some really cute designs, but I do love the classic pink stripe ones.





How cute is this Christmas nightshirt? (above)


I love everything about the VS Fashion Show, especially the lovely girls included in the line-up. Two of my favourites, Candice and Behati, are both taking a break from the runway as they've just had babies, but there are still loads of amazing ladies taking part. I love Elsa and Romee, plus Josephine is wearing the gorgeous Swarovski creation this year (below).



There's also Taylor (below) who was stunning in the show last year. I can't wait to see them all again!

Will you be watching the VSFS this year? Do you have a favourite VS Angel?




1 comment