Makeup Monday: My Five Favourite Red/Berry Lipsticks


Here it is, my final Makeup Monday post! It has been a fun, fifteen week journey and I have really enjoyed choosing my top five products for each of the makeup items. If you want to go back through any of the past Makeup Monday posts I will leave a list of all of the links at the bottom of this post.

So, let's get to the post for my top five red and berry shade lip products:

5. Revlon ColorBurst Lip Butter in 'Sugar Plum', £7.99:
This is a very wearable take on the berry shade as it's so sheer and just a hint of that lovely purpley, plum colour. It's ultra moisturising and feels just like a lip balm. It's a great choice if you're going into wearing berry shades for the first time and it suits everyone. Buy it here.


4. L'Oreal Paris Color Riche Exclusive Reds Collection in 'Blake', £6.99:
I adore the Reds Collection but this one by Blake Lively is definitely my favourite out of them all. The fact that it is by Blake is a lovely bonus because I'm a huge fan, but the lipstick itself is a very classic red. Buy it here.

3. Rimmel The Only 1 Lipstick in 'One of a Kind', £6.99:
A beautiful berry shade! This is a new discovery for me but it has overtaken every other berry or deep lip product that I liked before. The Only 1 range is great overall, but this is my favourite of the darker shades. It's moisturising, it lasts and it's a strong colour. Buy it here.

2. MAC Lipstick in 'Russian Red', £15.50:
MAC describes this as a matte lipstick with intense bluish-red undertones. It's a beautiful shade that lasts for ages, with no transferring. Everyone should have a red lipstick in their makeup collection, it's a classic and this is a brilliant option. Buy it here.

1. Too Faced Melted Lipstick in 'Ruby', £19.00:
I love everything about these melted liquid lipsticks, but the colour of this 'Ruby' lipstick is intense. I can't explain how much I love it. They do some stunning shades but this red is so vibrant and would be the perfect red on anyone. Buy it here.

So, that was the final part of my 'Makeup Monday' series, I hope you've enjoyed it. Below is the list of all the past posts:



I love receiving recommendations, so if there's anything you think I should try - or if you have any more questions about my favourite items - then connect with me in the comments below, on my Twitter, Instagram or Pinterest.

No comments