Makeup Monday: My Five Favourite Pink/Coral Lipsticks


We're nearing the end of this 'Makeup Monday' series, with next week being the last installment. This week it's all about my favourite pink or coral lipsticks.

I wanted to tell you my favourite pink lip product was Maybelline's Color Elixir in 'Blush Essence' and 'Hibiscus Haven', but when I went to link them to buy blog to purchase it I saw that they are no longer on the Superdrug or Boots website. I did a bit of searching online and found out that they have been discontinued. I am devastated that you can no longer buy them, and I'll be very sad when my current ones run out!

So, without those, here are my top five...


5. Maybelline Vivid Matte Liquid Lipstick in 'Electric Pink', £6.99:
I've been loving matte lips recently, which is handy because they seem to be everywhere! These are new and this is the only colour I've tried, but I look forward to testing out some more. Buy it here.



4. Maybelline Color Sensational Lipstick in 'Craving Coral', £6.99:
This is a rather vibrant coral, but it looks incredible it you wear it right. It definitely looks best when it's the focal point of the makeup look, with simple eye makeup. Buy it here.


3. Revlon Ultra HD Matte Lip Colour in 'Flirtation', £8.99:
This coral shade is stunning, especially for the summer. This was the first matte lip colour that I ever tried and I loved it. It also smells lovely, which is a bonus. There are lots of other lovely colours in the range too, so I hope to try some of those out soon. Buy it here.


2. Revlon Ultra HD Lipstick in 'Rose', £7.99:
I have a few different colours in this lipstick range and they are lovely. They are all named after flowers and this 'Rose' one is pretty. Buy it here.


1. NYX Cosmetics Jumbo Lip Pencil in 'Honey Nectar', £5.00:
These chunky lip pencils are so creamy and last for a long time. I use mine to line my lips and then fill the rest in. I spent ages going through the colours and finally settled on this 'Honey Nectar' shade, and I'm so glad I did. Buy it here.

Last week: Nude lipsticks
Next week: Red/Berry lipsticks

Next week is the last installment of 'Makeup Monday', see you then!

No comments