I'm Loving: Polyvore


Recently I've seen quite a few people using Polyvore to create the most amazing outfits. If you don't know what Polyvore is, it's the best website for creating outfits that you can shop. I finally started up my own Polyvore account and have made a few outfits so far. It's becoming a bit of an obsession. I post all of my outfits to my Instagram. I just love it.

Here are the ten outfits that I've created so far. Most of them are very glam and girly. My favourites are 'Pretty in Pink' (the shoes!), 'Monochrome Feathers' (I love the whole look) and 'Award Show Glam' (if only!)













Are you on Polyvore? Find me here, where you can also see links to each outfit to find out where each item is from (Warning: So of them are designer and the price might make you have a heart attack!)

Also, let me know it you have your own Polyvore account, I'd love to see the outfits you've created.


1 comment

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete