Get in my Wardrobe: Floral Prints


Spring is here and so is my favourite pretty print to wear - floral. I've found ten flowery fashion items that I love to share with you in the hope that it will inspire your new spring wardrobe and have you loving floral as much as I do.

I've listed the names of items and where to buy it below each picture, with a link so that you can go directly to them to shop it.


White floral print slim trousers, River Island



Floral lace trim t-shirt, Oasis



Structured wiggle dress, ASOS



Green floral print waterfall blazer, New Look



Scatter floral shirt, Warehouse



Floral print shirt dress, Oasis



Belted midi dress with split sleeve, ASOS



White floral print shirt, River Island; White floral print frilly mini skirt, River Island



White floral print frilly dress, River Island


Which pretty floral item is your favourite? Have you found anything else you're loving for spring? Share your fashion favourites with me on Pinterest!

1 comment

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete