I'm Listening to: My New Workout Playlist


I did a blog post back in June about my workout music playlist. I still use that playlist (here) but I have since added quite a few more songs. I won't tell you every single song I've included, but here is a selection of twenty tracks that I love working out to:
  1. Brave Honest Beautiful - Fifth Harmony (The lyrics to this song make me feel great when I'm working out)
  2. Focus - Ariana Grande (This is my ultimate workout song right now! I don't know what it is about it but it just gets me moving)
  3. Diva - Beyonce (An older song but still a great one for a workout)
  4. Me and My Girls - Selena Gomez (Another favourite since seeing Selena perform it at the VS Fashion Show last year)
  5. Shut Up and Dance - Walk the Moon (This is such a brilliant uptempo song that is great for cardio or HIIT workouts for keeping rhythm)
  6. Better When I'm Dancing - Meghan Trainor (This is just such a happy song, I love working out to this one)
  7. Sax - Fleur East (Another fab uptempo track to get me moving)
  8. Buttons - Pussycat Dolls (An old song but I rediscovered this a couple of weeks ago and had forgotten how much I love it)
  9. Sorry - Justin Bieber (I'm not a Bieber fan but his last couple of songs have been so catchy)
  10. Wordshaker - The Saturdays (This one came on the other day when my iPhone was on shuffle and it's another one where I had forgotten how much I like it)
  11. Renegade Runaway - Carrie Underwood (I love Carrie's upbeat tracks on her latest album, but this one is definitely my favourite)
  12. Move - Little Mix (I love Little Mix and this song - as the title suggests - makes me move)
  13. Broken Heels - Alexandra Burke (Another old song but it's a great track for strong women)
  14. Hands on Me - Ariana Grande (I love Ariana! This is another one her tracks that really motivates me)
  15. Mama's Broken Heart - Miranda Lambert (This is my favourite song of Miranda's)
  16. Drag Me Down - One Direction (I don't know why but I love boxing to this song)
  17. Run the World - Beyonce (Another song that empowers women and makes me really go for it in a workout)
  18. Crank It Up - Ashley Tisdale (I love Ashley Tisdale's music and this song has a great beat to it)
  19. Break a Sweat - Becky G (This is a new discovery for me from the TIU challenge video and it's the perfect workout song)
  20. Beep - Pussycat Dolls (Finally, another oldie but a goodie. This was one of my favourite songs as a teenager)


What songs feature on your workout playlist?

No comments