Autumn Love: My Latest Music Playlist


I have some favourites that I am currently playing that remind me of autumn. Some are whole album and some are just individual songs, and some are older and some are new releases, but here are my current favourites:
 

Probably my most favourite of the lot, the new Carrie Underwood album, 'Storyteller', is just incredible. I can't pick a favourite, but there is a lovely mix of the more full-on country tracks and some lovely Southern ballads. I highly recommend her music! In particular I love 'Renegade Runaway', 'Choctaw Country Affair', 'Dirty Laundry', 'Heartbeat', 'Like I'll Never Love You Again'... and I could go on. Basically, go and listen to the whole album!


I love most Ed Sheeran songs but the one that I am listening to the most lately is - aptly named - 'Autumn Leaves'. It's just so mellow and calming to listen to him sing this track.
 
 
'Tomorrow' is an oldie but a goodie! It's another country song but I love the tone of Chris Young's voice and the lyrics are beautiful!
 

This whole album is incredible but there are a few songs on here, such as 'Blank Space', 'Style', 'Wildest Dreams', and 'Out of the Woods' that I think are amazing!
 

Another single track, but I love the pairing of their voices and these are, again, some beautiful lyrics. 'Like I'm Gonna Lose You' is just an easy-listening song and that's what you need on an autumn morning when you're getting ready or when you're cooking and the nights are closing in.
 

This is a random track amongst the rest but 'I'm in Love with a Monster' is brilliant and as it's the soundtrack for a Halloween film I wanted to include it.
 

Another Taylor Swift album, but this whole CD is on my playlist! I particularly love to listen to the title song, 'Red', along with my other favourites 'All Too Well' and 'Begin Again'.
 

I am a huge Josh Groban fan and this is by far my favourite album of his because I love show tunes. But there is something about his versions of these famous songs that make them the best versions I've ever heard - including the original recordings! My all-time favourite is 'Anthem', but I also love 'Children Will Listen/Not While I'm Around', 'Try to Remember', and 'Dulcinea'.
 
 
I still love so many of the tracks on this soundtrack after all this time! In particular, 'Love You 'Till The End' and 'If I Ever Leave This World Alive'. I also like 'Galway Girl' which features in this film, but it's not on the soundtrack.
 
 
And finally, the last album I've been loving is by The Shires. Again, it's more country, but with as twist as these two are from the UK, not your stereotypical Tennessee or Texas. My favourite tracks are 'Tonight' and 'All Over Again'.

What songs are you loving at the minute? Do you like any of the tracks that I put on my playlist?

No comments